Monday, October 13, 2008

It's Finals Week

It's not the pace of life that concerns me. It's the sudden stop at the end.

Hello everyone. If I've talked to any of you over the phone over the past week, you've all had in common the same shocked expression, "It's finals week already?"
I can barely keep up with myself, so I don't expect anyone to have to keep up with my crazy life. Hence, the quote at the top of this posting.
It IS finals week, for about 2/3 of my classes. I've got one foot in management classes and the other foot in economics classes. The management classes are under an accelerated track program, in which I take the classes on 8-week "mini" semesters. And the exams are weighted VERY heavily (50 percent weight for my law and ethics exam and 40 percent weight for my organizational behavior exam).
So it's finals week for those management classes! Wish me luck!
And whoever is in Oklahoma City, we're going out on Friday night!

No comments: