Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Nephew Jeffrey


Everyone who knows me has heard me talk about my darling nephew Jeffrey, who is in his second quarter at Ohio University in Athens, Ohio. (Jeffrey, ambitious as he is, is grieving the fact that he got ONE A minus on his grades last quarter. To give you an idea, that was his lowest grade.) Rock on, Jeffrey.
Jeffrey always delights me with his very memorable quotes. He just doesn't realize how funny he is. He's been like this since he started talking.
Today, we were catching up on the day's events, and he says to me, "Syllabus day is my favorite day. It's so full of hope before all the work."
And he doesn't realize that I've kept track of some of his other quotes, including when he called me up after he gave blood the first time, and said, "Aunt Angie, I gave my blood and then I passed out."

No comments: