Friday, January 18, 2008

One Week...One Parking Ticket

Week one of classes is over, and I survived only with ONE parking ticket. (Dante, no comments from the peanut gallery.) When Dante was getting his master's degree, he would get parking tickets all the time. As a matter of fact, I would be surprised when he didn't come home with a parking ticket from the University of Akron in Akron, Ohio.
Only, the car was registered in my name, so I got notification for the tickets. Now, Dante is having great fun watching me battle with Parking Services at the University of Oklahoma. Those people honestly have nothing better to do, I'm convinced. They must just go around and run tags. Then, at the end of the year, they get to take a cruise or something with all the money they raked in.
I do have a theory that as it grew colder this week, OU Parking Services gave out less tickets because attendants didn't want to stand out in the cold. Is it wrong for me then to pray for cold?

No comments: