Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Now, about Economics

I've studied one too many econ books this week and typed in too many Excel sheets. Oye vey.
Does anyone have any advice on how to adjust to being a student? It's difficult. Especially when I sit next to people who were 10 when I was in college at Kent State. Geez Louise.
In one of my classes today, someone asked me, "How long have you been married?" I said, "A long time."
"No really, how long?"
"10 years."
"Wow. That's a long time. That's like a decade."
"No, Einstein, that is a decade."
And, our instructor was making a reference to VHS and Beta, and he started the sentence with, "Now, most of you weren't even around to remember this, but..."
No, Nutty Professor, I was around. I remember Beta. Big time. I also remember 8-tracks. Heck, I think I still have a few.

No comments: