Monday, May 5, 2008

Happy Birthday Dante!

My Magic Man was born today in 1971.
His always was a remarkable story. His mother had eight miscarriages before Dante (her first child) was successfully carried to term.
Margaret, we love you for never giving up!
He had a hole in his heart and somewhere between his first and fourth years, he had a blood clot, too.
(Honey, if you're reading this, I'm using my blogging platform to let you know how much I admire you and how much I love you.)
He went into the Marines at age 18 and did that for six or seven years, and then went to college, where we met.
He tried journalism, but he hated it. Then he got his Master's degree at the University of Akron, and his admirable political career started after that.
So Dante, today, as you turn 37, know that you've already lived a remarkable life.

No comments: