Thursday, May 22, 2008

Ultimate Personalization

It's the reason that Ipods and Starbucks and Mini-Coopers are so popular, whether you want to admit it or not.
It's personalization. You get to make things your ultimate own. And everyone knows I love to see my name in print; heck, that's why I'm a writer.
Now, Google has jumped on the bandwagon.

Check out this link here:
http://www.pimpmysearch.com/home.html?gname=Angie

I pimped my search! (Don't ask me how I did it. I didn't say I got along with technology; I just said it's cool every now and again). Honestly, one of my friends sent me the link and I just had to plug in my information. She knows me, what can I say. If it's not spelled out explicitly, I'm not going to do it.
I just don't have the time. There is too much writing to do in this life.
For example, I love the Ipod, but I won't load my own Ipod. I just don't have the patience. I want things to work and I want them to work yesterday!
Of course, my Ipod ended up washed and dried because you can't give me paper-thin pieces of technology and expect me to keep track of them.
Like that Apple MacBook Pro that's essentially magazine-thin. I would sit on that. I know I would.

No comments: