Thursday, May 8, 2008

Happy Birthday Jeffrey and Katie!

Some great people were born this week.
My niece Katie celebrates her birthday tomorrow. I remember taking her to my apartment when she was so tiny and she'd scream her head off. She didn't like me, but now at least we're friends. :-) Love ya, Katie.
Nephew Jeffrey turns 19 today, which is quite unbelievable. I remember changing his diapers and dressing him up in little outfits and having him dance on the table.
I recall thinking, "Wow, they're getting tall," and somehow assuming that as they grew older, I wasn't growing older. And then I remember the Jerry Seinfeld line, "They're here to replace you."
Funny.
For more fun stuff, check out this YouTube link to a dancing first grader (Thank you Jessie for alerting us to it). Can you dance like a first grader? Not me. I'd be in traction if I tried this.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QC70xJDW7zo

No comments: