Friday, May 16, 2008

The University of Oklahoma Graduate College


I have been very, very blessed to be among great staffs of people at Plastics News and now, at the University of Oklahoma Graduate College.

With my love and dedication to higher education, I'm so proud to have these photos now to show everyone of the people I work with who make higher education possible for so many people. In my estimate, education is the best method for people to improve their lives, and access to education should be a fundamental human right. I am very passionate about that, because it's fundamentally how I pulled myself out of poverty and how I see many others pulling themselves out of economically distressed situations.

Pictured L-R in this photo are Liem Duong, Max Kovalov, me, and Linh Trin. We are the Graduate Assistants in the Graduate College.

No comments: