Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Reading. Lots and Lots of Reading.

That's what the semester will be for me.
More reading this semester than last semester, let me tell you.
And what is it with idiots? Let me explain.
So I have this Business Ethics class. The prof is spectacular, very engaging, very funny, etc.
Most students in the class bring laptops to take notes, but on that note, the prof asked everyone to please, please, please, don't spend your time in class e-mailing or reading the newspaper online or doing other things on the computer that distract from learning.
It's just a courtesy, and it's a simple thing called respect.
Silly me, I just thought that everyone in the class would respect what the prof was asking for, but there was that one student who had to raise his hand and argue with the prof about e-mailing in class.
"If you don't know that I'm doing it, what does it matter?"
I have a feeling the prof is going to find out.

No comments: